Skip to content
- You can clean your jewellery at home with a soft toothbrush, warm water and a little dish soap. Dry it carefully with a kitchen towel.
- Always try to store your pieces separately. Diamonds might be exceptionally hard but they can scratch each other and gold easily.
- Do not wear your jewellery to the beach or swimming. Sand can scratch your jewellery and water can make it slip off easily.Also, chlorine can cause unwanted chemical reactions to your precious metals.
- Store your jewellery safely before going to the gym. Sweat will make your jewellery dirty and lifting weights can deform and scratch your jewellery.
- Take off your jewellery before going to bed, repeated rubbing against even the softest of sheets can cause deformation over time.
- Do not wash the dishes while wearing your jewellery. The water and dish soap will make your hands slippery and make your jewellery come off easily.
- Do not put on perfume and/or deodorant while wearing your jewels. The chemicals in these products can damage your precious metals.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.